Many of the people that we talk to about cosplay are multi talented and no truer word could be said of today’s featured cosplayer. She isn’t just a cosplayer, but an artist, alternative model and photographer aswell. The wide ranging variety of work in her online porfolio is a true testament to how diverse she is in her interests.
I stumbled onto her fantastic cosplay pictures when I saw her Harley Quinn shots (you can see many more on her Facebook or Deviant art page, links can be found at the bottom of this article) and instantly hit the favourite button. Looking further into her cosplay work lead me to finding some really fantastic pictures, which she has kindly given us permission to show you below.
NiKKiNeVeRMORe Cosplay Costumes
Euphemia Li Brittania
Learn More About NiKKiNeVeRMORe and Her Cosplay
Nikki Nevermore kindly answered a few questions for us allowing us to learn a little more about her that you might not have already known. If this is the first time you’ve been introduced to her work we hope it’ll increase your interest and turn you into a fully fledged fanboy/girl!
1. What made you get into cosplay?
I’ve always loved anime,video games, comics, etc. And as a model I love to dress up so the two kind of came together once I learned about conventions, and here I am!
2. How old were you when you started cosplaying?
Only about 15 or 16 I believe.
3. What was your first costume?
My first costume was a Pikachu gijinka that was completely handmade for ConnectiCon 2009!
4. Do you make your own costumes?
I make some and I buy others. Any that I have bought have been altered in some way though by myself and my friends.
5. Where do your source your materials or the pieces for your costumes?
Jo Ann fabrics.
6. How long does the average costume take to make or put together?
They all take a different amount of time depending on what materials I’m using. Harley took days because of the duct tape while Pikachu took a few hours since it was just cotton fabric.
7. Do you design and make original costumes or do you create replicas of costumes worn by characters?
I do both, depending on what I’m cosplaying. For gijinkas I obviously do my own design but for characters such as Harley Quinn or Euphemia Li Britannia I try to stay as accurate as possible, even though I have this issue with wigs and the fringes on them.
8. What would be your super power if you could only have one?
The power to be in someone else’s head whenever I don’t want to be in my own. Or flying!!
9. Do you attend cosplay conventions or events? If yes how many do you attend in an average year?
My only main convention I attend is ConnectiCon but my friends and I do go to mini ones such as Another Anime Convention, Quinni-Con, and FYEcons that happen around our area!
10. Who’s your favourite cosplayer? (Could be a friend or a famous personality in the cosplay scene)
I don’t really have a favorite.
11. Who’s your favourite character to cosplay?
Harley Quinn definitely. I love her child-like yet insane personality. It’s just too much fun getting into character!
12. Favourite TV show, movie and band?
My favorite TV show is honestly Spongebob Squarepants. The child in me won’t let go of it. I love Disney’s Alice in Wonderland and have since I was a little girl. My favorite band is AFI allthough I really am not a fan of that genre of music and prefer terrible pop music!
13. Do you cosplay for a living? If not, would you do it if the opportunity was offered to you?
I don’t, I do alternative modeling for a living and making dread falls/cyberlox. I probably wouldn’t cosplay for a living because I want it to remain a fun hobby, not a job. Money can ruin the fun.
14. What’s going to be your next cosplay costume?
A Rouge the bat gijinka from the Sonic the Hedgehog series! It’s halfway done!
15. If you could cosplay as anyone and money was no issue who would it be?
My dream cosplay as of right now is Princess Zelda from the Legend of Zelda series!
Want to See More From NiKKiNeVeRMORe? Check Out Her Other Cosplay Costumes!
After seeing the pictures above I’m almost sure that you’ll want to check out more of her work. If that’s the case you can see more via her Deviant Art profile or become a fan via her Facebook page.